Monday, September 7, 2020

It's September already! The kids go back to school even though we are in this pandemic. It will be the new normal for everyone. I hope to be back in my shop at the end of this month. We sold my Mom's house. It sold in over a week. We couln't have done this without my kids help. I'm currently working on a sweater coat for the Fall with Rowan's Brushed Fleece. Yarn I had in my stash. It will be nice and warm on these Fall cool days. I'm also trying to finish a bridal shawl for my son's bride. He will be getting married next month. I love the Fall. It's my favourite season other then Spring. Lets hope we don't have a snowy Winter this year. I hate driving in the snow. Well, until next month. Enjoy this time with your families and your kids. Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment